Cream Spreading Machine
– Spreads cream on sheets coming from cooler, forming wafer blocks by tracking sheets on each other.
– All machine parts manufactured of stainless steel material.
– Compliant with food codices.
– Liquid cream is spread on the wafer sheet.
– Cream thickness can be adjusted according to customer requirements.
– Piston press function at the end the output belt
– Manual or automatic feeding possible
– Cream boiler equipped with an internal turbine for mixing.
– Layer thickness adjusted automatically
– Forms wafer blocks by means of folding by sliding
– Automatic passing from wafer sheet cooler
|Power||3.5 KW||4 KW|
|Frequency||50-60 Hz||50-60 Hz|
|Air Press||6-8 Bar||6-8 Bar|
|Capacity||45-60 sheets /min||45-60 sheets /min|
|Cream Sliding Feature||One Color||Two Colors|
Cream machine spreads on the wafer leaves coming from the leaf cooling unit liquid and air cream in required thickness and turns
wafer leaves into blocks by piling them up. Cream machine consists of the main chassis, entrance group, feeding group, and applying group, layer group, combining group, hazelnut group (option), pressure group and the upper group. Thanks to this machine, cream application and blocking works are
performed in a fast and hygienic way without touching wafer leaves and cream.